1. The general terms and conditions of ordering from Sanderworks.ee (Suhkrusai OÜ) apply to purchase of various products and services by the customer.
2. In addition to these terms and conditions, the legal relationships arising from the purchase of products from the Sanderworks.ee web store are governed by the Law of Obligations Act (VÕS) and the Consumer Protection Act (TKS)
3. Prices in Store are given in Euro. Pricing does not contain shipping and payment cost - these costs are every time decided upon by customer at the time of placing the order. The final price in relation to the contract for selling products is specified during the process of order placement.
1. In order to purchase products from Sanderworks.ee webstore add individual products to cart by clicking the button "cart" on product page.
2. After compiling a list of selected items, click on the "check out" button above page.
3. Provide correct data for "shipping info", choose which option for transport is suitable. 4. Review order and confirm data provided and complete purchase by clicking "pay via invoice".
Entering into the sale contract between customer and seller takes place after the order has been accepted by seller.
Seller reserves the right to change the content of webstore website, especially product catalogue as well as the terms of products sale, as well as for conducting and cancelling promotional campaigns on webstore sites. Such changes shall not influence conditions of execution of accepted orders.
1. Seller provides the following methods of payment:
International orders - PayPal
Estonia - SEB, Swedbank, COOP, LHV, Luminor
2. Customer is informed about the payment cost of particular item on the product page before placing the order.
3. In case of customer’s delay in payment exceeding 14 working days from order acceptance by Seller, Seller is entitled to withdraw from the sale agreement.
4. Order processing and purchased items delivery
1. Seller will undertake order processing immediately after acknowledgment of payment for the order in Suhkrusai OÜ bank account.
2. Delivery method and shipping address shall be specified by the customer in the order form.
3. Possible delivery methods are:
Courier - (DPD, Omniva) courier will deliver package to your address.
Standard post - From post office to post office. Parcel is expected to be delivered within Europe 6 work days, outside of Europe 10 work days.
Parcel terminal (Omniva, Smartpost) - You can choose the nearest parcel terminal. To receive the parcel, all you need to do is enter the code sent to you via SMS into the screen on the parcel terminal – after that, the locker door will open and the parcel is yours!
4. Shipping cost is dependent on the selected delivery method. Customer is informed about the cost of delivery of given items before placing the order.
5. Seller will hand over package to the delivery company within 1-2 working days from the order acceptance (expect made by order products).
5. Final provisions